Blush Rose Cupcakes RecipeToday I am thrilled to have Ana from Carmela Pop on the UU to share one of her favourite (and beautiful) cupcake recipes. Ana is the sweet genius (see what I did there?) behind the popular and delicious blog, Carmela Pop. Be sure to stop by her page to find more of her incredible recipes.
Hi! Ana here from Carmela Pop, bringing you gals a lovely recipe and pretty recipe!! This Blush Rose Cupcakes Recipe is the perfect celebratory cupcakes because they turn out super beautiful and girly. So, if you are planning a bridal shower, (or anything that has to do with a wedding) or a girl’s night in, or you want to give someone a handmade gift that looks like a million bucks well then this is your recipe! And they are pink, which is enough to make my pink lover heart happy. Scroll through to learn my easy and delicious Blush Rose Cupcakes recipe!
Yummy and Delicious Cupcakes!To start, these cupcakes are SO delicious! Like seriously, melt-in-your-mouth-no-one-is going-to-believe-you-made-this-at-home delicious; and yet they are super easy to bake at home because let’s be honest we need these things to be easy and preferably take a short amount of time right? And… OH MY GOSH LOOK THE PINK FROSTING!! Sorry, I just had to shout it because it’s so beautiful it hurts. What really makes this blush rose cupcakes shine is the pink buttercream. Making buttercream is one of the easiest things ever, you just need a little bit of patience (like 5 minutes top) and 2 ingredients. But, if those 5 minutes feel like an eternity you can always use store-bought frosting (it can be our little secret) and add a couple of drops of vanilla to make it taste more like something you whipped up.
How to Make the Icing Blush Pink
To make it pink (which clearly is the best part ever!) add 1 TINY drop of food coloring, really really tiny, half of what you think you need.
Food coloring is really strong, trust me, the first time I used it I ended with hot pink (think neon pink signs) cupcakes, cool? Definitely! What I was looking for? Not at all, so you know just use very little.
You can read more tips + tricks to make the frosting at home here!
Blush Rose Cupcakes Recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cupcake tray with 12 cupcake liners. In a bowl mix the flour, sugar and baking powder. Slowly add the butter and continue mixing until it resembles coarse sand.
2. Add the eggs, water and vanilla and continue mixing for 3 minutes or until the batter is shinny.
3. Divide it between the 12 cupcake liners.
4. Take the pan to the oven and bake for 15/20 minutes or until done.
5. Take out of the oven and remove from the tray and let them cool until they are no longer hot to the touch.
6. Meanwhile, place the butter on a bowl and whip it up for 1 minute, add the vanilla and the pink food coloring and continue mixing for another minute.
7. Slowly add the confectioners sugar and mix until fluffy. Take it to a pipping bad and decorate your cupcakes.
8. Serve and enjoy!
For more beautiful and delicious recipes be sure to find Ana at Carmela Pop!