This Grapefruit Pisco Sour is bright and refreshing, and deliciously tart. It is the PERFECT cocktail for your next sunny patio day.I mentioned back in my New Year’s post that because of our move, we would be staying in more. I’m pretty sure I said something along the lines of “staying home more, trying new recipes at home, and dining out less” and since our move, we really have stuck to that. We’ve been trying new recipes, having more nights in, and simply just enjoying our new home.
- 1 oz egg white
- 2 oz pisco
- 1 oz fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 0.5 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- 0.5 oz simple syrup
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker with ice.
- Shake well for 15 seconds
- Pour into glass over fresh ice
- Garnish with a lime wheel and a couple of dashes of grapefruit bitters
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.