- 4 cups self-rising flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 can carbonated drink (I used tonic water)
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup oats
- 2 bananas
- honey (drizzled)
- Preheat over to 375 degrees
- Take your loaf pan, and grease it using either margarine or butter.
- Mix flour, carbonated drink, sugar, butter, oats, and 1 banana in a bowl. (You may have to use your hands to help squish and mix the banana in)
- Once mixed together, pour mixture into greased pan-
- Cut second banana into thin slices and place on the top of the mixture. I just placed them ontop in rows of 3-4.
- Then place the pan in the oven for 50 – 60 minutes (check occasionally to ensure it’s not burning)
- Remove from oven and brush some melted butter ontop.
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes and then turn over.
- – Drizzle honey overtop