Aside from these matcha muffins being absolutely delicious…What I love so much about this matcha muffin recipe is how quick and easy it is to make. These muffins really only take me about 30 minutes to whip up. I know I talk a lot about time-saving recipes, but this one really is just such a time-saver.
Oh, and one more thing I love…I really just LOVE that these green matcha muffins don’t require any ingredients that I don’t already always have in my pantry. It makes them super convenient to make and a great go-to recipe.
- 2 3/4 self rising flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 milk (or milk substitute)
- 1/4 vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp matcha
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Optional: Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Prepare your muffin tray by greasing the cups. I use PAM to quickly grease the muffin tin.
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl and mix them until the flour is completely integrated into the liquid ingredients. **The flour will still appear lumpy. If you want it to be smoother then use a mixer and add in a small splash more of oil
- Pour mixture into muffin cups (nearly full)
- Bake for about 20 - 25 minutes
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 190Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 362mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 1gSugar: 15gProtein: 5g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.