- 1-2 Zucchini
- 1 Lemon (squeezed)
- 1/2 cup Pesto
- 1/4 cup Cashews
- You’ll first want to prep your noodles. Grab your zucchinis and your spiralizer and begin slicing up your zucchini noodles.
- Now it’s time to cook your zucchini noodles. Grab a large pan and add a bit of olive oil into it. Heat the pan over medium-high heat.
- Now, add your zucchini noodles to the pan. Add lemon juice, pesto, salt, and pepper to your zucchini noodles and cook for approx. 3-4 minutes (until tender)
- Remove from heat and pour noodles into a bowl. Add in your cashews and mix them into your noodles.
- Once your cashews are throughout your pasta then it’s time to serve up and enjoy!
- Top with avocado slices.