- 1/2 package of Tofu (medium-firm)
- 1/2 Bread crumbs
- Garlic Salt (or seasoning salt)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup parmasean
- Begin by cutting up your tofu. I did long thin rectangular slices, but you can do whatever you like.
- In a bowl, combine bread crumbs, flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder (or seasoning salt), parmesan cheese
- Pour buttermilk (or egg white) into a bowl.
- Place Tofu slices into the bowl. Then, place tofu in your bread crumb mixture.
- Once you've breaded all your tofu, fry them in a hot pan with some butter or olive oil.
- Once done, place pieces of tofu in your wrap along with some avocado, salsa, green onion, and hot sauce.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.